D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the anime Show/Rpg D. Gray Man

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping quaters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

Sleeping quaters Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping quaters   Sleeping quaters I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Lavi returned from the mission and reported the mission report back to Koumi,and headed off into his room and lockd his door to make sure the cub doesnt get in,Lavi looked and laid on his bed,and gotten his log book of the table
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Sleeping quaters Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sleeping quaters Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): (Max 10) 9
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)8

Sleeping quaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping quaters   Sleeping quaters I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:52 am

A.J appeared on his ceiling as she sighed deeply,"Lavi,do you know how pathice you seem right now?"she asked kindly kepting her anger undercontrol. "Sometimes you need to hear the other side of the story before getting ticked. No me and my sister do not work for the noah. If it makes you feel any better i will leave"she said sighing deeply before closeing her eye's as she faded away appearing infront of the castle shrugging.
Back to top Go down
https://dgreyman.forumotion.com
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

Sleeping quaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping quaters   Sleeping quaters I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:55 am

Lavi looked and then sighed and sat back on the bed and turned to the window,and was thinking,he looked over to his book and placed it on the desk,and climed up onto the window edge and gotten onto his hammer and tooked off from the Order.

When that happened someone knocked on his door
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Sleeping quaters Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sleeping quaters Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): 10
(Able to make people do their bidding): 6

Sleeping quaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping quaters   Sleeping quaters I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Sita knocked and opened the door, looking around and seeing him gone as well she sighed and went to her room quickly grabbing her bags and shifted to the earls mansion and looked at Tyki in sadness." think you could keep me here undetected for a little while?" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleeping quaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping quaters   Sleeping quaters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping quaters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.gray man :: The Black Order Headquaters-
Jump to: