D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the anime Show/Rpg D. Gray Man

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside of the Order

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

Outside of the Order Empty
PostSubject: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Lavi landed and placed his hammer back into its holder and headed over to the door when he heard his name been called out he saw a finder,and then Kanda rushing over.
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Outside of the Order Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Outside of the Order Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): (Max 10): 7
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10): 5

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Kanda looked at him breathlessly and wrapped him in a hug " are you ok?" he asked and when Lavi nodded he loked at him and frowned" i have been worried sick dont do that ever again plzz!"
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Lavi looked down and then nodded and said"I am sorry Yu!I just need to get some things off my mind! sorry to worry you!",the Finder headed back in and tell Koumi and the bookman that lavi was back
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Outside of the Order Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Outside of the Order Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Kanada sighed and stared at the ground
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:06 am

Lavi looked at Kanda and then leaned up slightly and kissed him and said"But i am back now though! so cheer up!"he smiled
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): 10
(Able to make people do their bidding): 6

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:15 pm

kanda shook his head " you are but Sita and Aj are still gone, i i think i know where Sita is but i dont want to tell anyone cuz she will be in trouble"
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Lavi looked at Kanda and then pulled away and then said"I know where she is also,but she shouldnt be one of us if she helps the Earl! it isnt my fault that I have to know about everyone around here,its my job as a bookman!"he looked and then sighed and then said"I am going in!"

He looked at Kanda and said"Who do you love!"he looked and then headed off to the door,The Finder looked and shooked his head,and walked over to Kanda,and said"he seems down!"
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Kanda sighed and looked down " Sita is trying to help her sister, AJ is in love with Tyki" he said throwing his sword At Lavi's feet and turning the other way" i thought you would understand that" he mumbled" but i guess not", and i dont even know you anymore Lavi" with that he turned and ran deep into the forest
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:48 am

Lavi looked and sighed and looked at the mugen and was thinking,he turned to the finder and back towards the way Kanda headed off to.
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am

Kanda Sighed and Ran past Sitsa cottage and sat down next to her Fire pit thinking deeply
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:45 am

Meanwhile after leaving the order once again Lavi was flying through the air,on his hammer and was thinking,he looked forward and had tears rolling down his eyes,he knew he had to keep his emoutions hidden due to he is going to be a bookman once when the older one has passed away.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10) 9
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)8

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:12 am

A.J stood on a branch watching the order with a blank stare as her wounded leg was held up with a pair of sticks and cloth as she tilted her head,"hmpf..Everything is going downhill.."she sighed deeply shaking her head before she turned starting to jump through the branchs with a blank look as her bodice changed. Popping through the tree lines a large green dragon roared starting to fly over the tree tops at a calm pace.
Back to top Go down
https://dgreyman.forumotion.com
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:54 am

Kanda sighed and began walking at a calm pace back towards the black order" i dont know what i should do anymore, maybe i should just stay alone" he wondered to himself as he walked, not realizing he had walked past lavi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Order   Outside of the Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.gray man :: The Black Order Headquaters-
Jump to: