D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the anime Show/Rpg D. Gray Man

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Library

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

The Library Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Lavi walked into the Libray and was looking around and walked over to the window area and sat down and opened the window a bit and opened his book and began to read his Log book and was starting to add a bit more,he looked towards the window and was thinking about one thing only,which was Kanda,he looked up and noticed the Library was quitely and hardly any one was about,and he was thinkin about to go and see Koumi-lee about a mission.
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
The Library Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Library Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): (Max 10): 7
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10): 5

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Kanda sighed and hurried into the library, quickly heading for the back room, when he reached it he unlocked it and left the door open wide setting odwn his stuff he climbed up the ladder and began tugging books down and setting them on the table, after grabbing 10 books down he picked up the pile and his stuff and closed the door behind him making sure it was locked then he turned and sat down at a table near the window and began going through the books jotting down notes.
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:26 am

Lavi sneeked into the room behide Kanda with out him noticing and watched from the corner,and walked over and wrapped his arms around him,and said"you know Yu,you shouldnt sneek around the headquaters!"he closed the books and nibbled on Kanda's ear.
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:33 am

Kanda jumped" baka usagi" he said turning with a gasp" im not sneaking around, and would you please not sneak up on me, Komui Lee asked me to see what i could find about the Noah family" he said wrapping his arms around Lavi's waist
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:37 am

Lavi looked and smiled and said"really!"he looked and moved back and said"how about we have some fun!",A hour or so later Lavi walked out of the room and placed his jacket back on and headed off to carry on to read,and left Kanda to get dressed.

Lavi headed over and grabbed his book and sat back down and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:06 am

Kanda sighed tugging his pnats back on after he finished getting dressed he picked the books up off the ground and went back to his notes.
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:10 am

Lavi sat down and was reading his log and was thinking,he shifted slightly and was humming a song from a long time ago,just then he heard the libray door.Lavi looked up and saw Koumi lee and the bookman.

Lavi looked and sighed and was wondering what the Old panda was doing with Koumi lee.Lavi gotten up and walked over and smiled and hyper and said"hey Old panda how are you,whats going on!",The old Bookman looked and then said"nothing much Jr just talking about the Noah and such! to Koumi lee!".

Lavi looked and blinked and placed his arms behide his head and said"that isnt normal for you to be talking about what we know about the Noah!".
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:33 am

Kanda sighed and stood walking over to komui lee he handed him the notes he had taken" here is what you had asked for Komui" he said turning and striding away picking upo the books from the table and returning to the locked back room again locking it behind him he began puttting the boks away, after a moment he left the room and locked it behind him , placing the key in his pocket quickly picking up his stuff walked past lavi and the book man, stopping when komui followed him a short ways,kanda looked at him and rolled his eyes irritated, he nodded and turned walking away as Komui rejoined Lavi and the bookman. Kanda Growled loudly as he slammed the library door behind him and went inside the headquarters to his room and put his stuff away, stepping out of his room he walked down to the sweet Shop and said hello to AJ, as he sat down at a table.
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:37 am

Lavi turned and watched Kanda leaving,and had a concerned look on his face and sighed,and headed off to go back to reading again.Just then the Bookman looked and watched Jr heading back to read again and turned to Koumi lee.

A hour or so later Lavi was asked to go to koumi lee's office with Allen and Leanlee.
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Kanda sighed and left the candy store and enterd the cafeteria, sitting down heavily he sighed.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10) 9
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)8

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:56 pm

A.J flapped in huffing in her dragon form flying to the top of the bookcase as she watched the people. Eyeing the bookman she flashed him a dragon grin before starting to crawl down along the book's. Tail moving along the books as eye's glistened from small body. Wing's tucked into her side as she stopped near kanda letting out a mix between a whine and a growl before flapping up to kanda's shoulder sitting down there grumlbing before he fell into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
https://dgreyman.forumotion.com
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:13 am

kanda reached up very gently and stroked her head as she slept.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10) 9
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)8

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:15 am

A.J let out a small purr as she slept on his shoulder. Small ring's of smoke appeared out of her nose as she continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://dgreyman.forumotion.com
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:20 am

Kanda smiled slightly, and sat by the window petting her head.
Back to top Go down
Winters Zokalo
Winters Zokalo

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10) 8
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10) 9

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:07 am

Winters walked into the library to look for a way to pass time , he walks threw the isles and looks at a few books of interest.
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 am

Kanda strode past him on his way out of the librbary
Back to top Go down
Winters Zokalo
Winters Zokalo

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10) 8
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10) 9

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 am

Winters smirked and finally found the book he was looking for. He then looked for a table to sit at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.gray man :: The Black Order Headquaters-
Jump to: