D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the anime Show/Rpg D. Gray Man

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koumi's office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

Koumi's office Empty
PostSubject: Koumi's office   Koumi's office I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:49 am

Lavi walked in and sighed and wanted to know what is going on and why he was teamed up with Allen and Lenalee also Krory and one finder.

He leaned against the bookshelf and waited to see what the mission was going to be
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Koumi's office Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Koumi's office Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): (Max 10): 7
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10): 5

Koumi's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koumi's office   Koumi's office I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Kanda sighed and walked into the office nodding at Lenalee and Allen he dropped a packet of papers on the desk and frowned at Lenalee" i guess this is goodbye Lena and allen" he said before turning and striding from the room" Goodbye Lavi, have a nice life" he said before slamming the door behind himself
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

Koumi's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koumi's office   Koumi's office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:50 am

Lavi looked and then turned and headed out the same door and walked past the bookman and was thinking,he headed out of the headquaters and tooked off
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Koumi's office Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Koumi's office Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): (Max 10): 7
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10): 5

Koumi's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koumi's office   Koumi's office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:26 am

Kanda sighed and sank to the floor in the hidden room of the library fighting tears, after a few moments he stood and composed himself and strode from the lobrary and out into the world heading for Sita's place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koumi's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koumi's office   Koumi's office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koumi's office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.gray man :: The Black Order Headquaters-
Jump to: