D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the anime Show/Rpg D. Gray Man

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sweet shop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
The sweet shop Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The sweet shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): (Max 10) 9
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)8

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am

A.J sighed brushing around a co-worker as she contiuned to work nodding slightly to the cusmoter's while she blushed looking up at a young guy. Shrugging she turned as black hair swayed behind her frame,Gem's of black glistened slightly while she nodded to the owner." Ai i got it"she said grinning while she walked over to a table full of teenager's,"How may i help you today?"she asked biting back a rude remark at a horny teenage boy looking at her skirt. 'Why me. Why do i have to get the skirt when everyone elsa has pant's. I'm the only one who fits it. Bullshit.' she thought glareing evily at the boy.
Back to top Go down
https://dgreyman.forumotion.com
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am

Tyki stepped into the sweet shop and browsed the selection trying to find something for Road, sighing he sat down at a table and nodded at the red haired waitress walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
The sweet shop Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The sweet shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): 10
(Able to make people do their bidding): 6

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 am

Sita nudged AJ as she stepped past" i have to wear it too sis" she said lightly slpping the teen" keep your eyes where they belong young man" she said her eyes flashing blood red, smiling she looked at AJ again, and dropped her order book leaning over she whispered" look who im serving Sis" she said hurrying over after picking up her book" how may i help you sir?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:55 am

A.J glanced over and blushed as she turned quickly moving over to the counter as she grumbled,"At least you don't deal with the guy's who just love to stare at me"she whispered grinning while she shifted walking back over before she placed their order infront of them."If you need anything elsa please don't wait to ask"she smiled nicely as she walked past her sister glanceing over at the man as she stopped infront of a young couple."How may i help you two?"she asked stealing glances over at where her sister was.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:59 am

Tyki smiled up at her, and gave her his order" also i wanted to know if you could suggest any type of candy for my little niece" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Sita smiled brightly" i will be right back with all of that and ill give you your nieces gift on the house" she said turning and walking past the table of horny teens to get his order, one reached out and slapped her as, she quickly glanced at her sister and mouthed the word 'don't', she stepped up to the counter and after a few moments turned and brought tyki's stuff to the table geting another ass on the way, again turning to AJ 'Dont' she mouthed. smiling she set his stuff on the table," there ya go sir, if you need anything else please dont hesitate to ask my names Sita" she said leaning towards him slightly she whispered" i dont want to be to forward but you look new around here care to join me and my sister after work? answer in a min" she whispered then stood and walked over the the counter geting another smack she looked at AJ 'dont'.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:10 pm

A.J tensed looking at her sister as her eye's flashed a icy blue before turning back as she gave the couple their order. Glareing at the horny guy's she smirked stopping at their table,"How may i help you"she said in a cold tone as she watched them calmly glanceing over at them all before she resisted the urge taking their order before turning as her ass got slapped. 'Please'she mouthed to her sister twicthing her brow while she gave them their order biting her toungue sharply tasteing the blood in her mouth as she brushed pass her sister.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Tyki stood quietly when Sita got the last smack and calmly walked over o the young mans table, leaning in he whispered giving them his evil smile"you touch them again and i will make sure your die soon,you got that?" he asked as they all nodded at him scared"and u better appologize to both young ladies" he said walking back over to his table and finishing his meal, he waved Sita back over." yes i would love to join u both" he said nodding at the men"if they bother either one of u again let me know" he said." ill see u in a couple hours" he said standing and leaveing as Sita said thank you.

Exit Tyki to earls mansion
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Sita smiled and walked back over to the counter with his dishes, the boys stopped her and said sorry, she nodded and stepped over to check on the rest of her customers. waving at AJ, she mouthed 'we gotta talk and you know you love me'
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:21 pm

A.J narrowed her eye's slightly nodding some as she walked with the dish's placeing them in the kitchen. 'What did you do know sis' she mouthed back eyeing her sister slightly as she went back taking orders.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Sita smiled at her, " tell you on break" she said as she walked past her taking antoher order
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 pm

"You better sis"she smirked nodding as she took her brake sighing before she stepped outside sitting on a chair as she stared up at the clouds thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Sita sighed and stepped outside smoothing her skirt she sat down next to AJ" the guy whose order i took, well he is meeting us here in a couple hours to hang out" she said excited,"i just know he will be perfect for you
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 pm

A.J let out a loud whine as she glared over at her sister,"B-but,i'm not like most girl's Sita..You know that..You wait...Remember girly boy?"she grinned slyly as she nugded her sister. A dark blush forming on her cheeks as she looked at her sister smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 pm

"AJ, hush" she said looking around frantically to make sure he wasn't around" hush" she said coughing slightly" back to work" she said standing and stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:06 pm

A.J let out a laugh as she smiled standing up before she glanced around. Shaking her head she walked back in trying to get rid of the blush as she went back to taking order's,"Remember sis paybackk"she sang grinning at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Sita smiled" want to meet up with him alone?" she sang back stifling a snicker while finishing up an order
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 pm

A.J froze glareing over at her sister,"Fine. Remember i'll get you 'Alone' with Girly boy too"she sang finishing up a order as she blushed again.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Sita glanced at AJ then turned and strode into the back when the Boss asked her to work the register for a few"you win sis" she said with a frown sitting down at the register counting out change for a customer.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:29 pm

A.J walked over to her as she sighed,"If he hurts you..i will hurt him sis"she whispered giving sita a quick hug before nodding to the boss as she sighed watching the last cusmoter leave" Finally closeing time"
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 pm

"finally" Sita sighed stepping into the back, and changing into her outfit,sitting down and waiting on AJ
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:37 pm

A.J stepped in the back changeing before stepping out as she sighed looking over at sita,"if i go missing..I blame you sita"she joked smiling as she looked around."He is pretty hot though.."
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Tyki sat down out side, and stood up when the girls stepped outside" hello again Sita, and this must be your twins Sister AJ, you both look lovely" he said smiling" oh im Tyki" he said offering his hand, he nodded slightly when Sita explained she had to head back to her house." i will make sure your sister gets home safe and sound" he said offering his arm to her.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Sita smiled, if you go missing, i will come find you, and you better come home tonight" she said, before they stepped outside, smiling at Tyki she quickly explained she had to get some stuff done and waved goodbye as she hurried back to the headquarters,'this is for AJ's sake' she thought smiling she sat down and read a book, for her class.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Tyki glanced at AJ, offering his arm again" shall we go?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The sweet shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sweet shop   The sweet shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sweet shop
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.gray man :: The Town-
Jump to: