D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the anime Show/Rpg D. Gray Man

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The forest near the Earl's masion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

The forest near the Earl's masion Empty
PostSubject: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Lavi landed in the forest area and made his hammer smaller and placed it back into its holder,and looked at the cub on his shoulder and was thinking.

Lavi looked around and couldnt see or sense any Akruma near the area.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
The forest near the Earl's masion Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The forest near the Earl's masion Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): 10
(Able to make people do their bidding): 6

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:06 am

Sita smiled and jumped off his shoulder quickly transforming back to her normal self and streached, fixing her uniform. " sorry if i confused you" she said sitting down on the ground near his feet
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:22 am

Lavi looked and shrugged and said quitely"I dont know why you wanted to tag along!"he smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
The forest near the Earl's masion Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The forest near the Earl's masion Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:10 am

"Komui sent me to look up a suspicion, if he shows dont swing at him i will leave with him to check my suspicions about JesDevi, i think he is a minion of the Earl; but im not sure and im looking into it" she said pacing.

After 10 mins JesDevi showed up and Sita walked off with him, screaming slightly when she was snatched off her feet and shifted into the mansion, where she came face to face with Tyki..' this is not good' she thought sadly. "TYKI" she said "they got you too?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:12 am

Lavi looked and heard the scream and ran off when he gotten knocked out,few moments later Lavi awoke and looked around and found himself somewhere diffent he was chained up and heard someone coming down and saw it was the Earl and Road
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:21 am

Sita blinked and looked around, grabbing Tykis sleeve and appearing back in the mansion" i cant leave without Lavi" she said softly, as Tyki led her to where Lavi was being held, transforming into a cub quickly taking on the look of an evil cub she snuck over to lavi and spoke in his mind"Im not going to hurt you" and quickly bite the ropes off his arms and tugged him slightly causing him to change into a small tiger cub" follow me closely" she whisperd into his mind as she scampered past Tykis leg rubbing it like a kitten and pranced out of the room with Lavi on her tail. sitting by the front door as Tyki walked into the room she mew'ed at him.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:23 am

Tyki smiled and opened the door"you owe me young lady" he whispered as Sita ran away from the mansion and back towards town hoping lavi was following.
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:30 am

Lavi looked and turned to Tyki and to the cub,and said to her self"She works with the Noah!"
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Sita sat down at the edge of the grass and changed them both back" so you know when in that form i can hear your thoughts"she said sadly"and no i dont work for them, i know that guy though, but i cant reveal how or ill be in trouble" she said standing up and shifting herslef and lavi back to the head quarters a few days later
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:47 pm

Lavi narrowed his eye and was thinking,and summoned out his hammer and tooked of heading back to the order.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:46 am

Sita sighed and walked slowly back to the headquarters, crying softly the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Road Kamelot
God-like
God-like
Road Kamelot

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10): 8
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10): 10

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 am

Road came to the forest to look for some fun she sighs and swings rolo as she walks
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:01 am

Sita sighed and sat down on the ground under a tree"AJ will understand if she never sees me again i know she will" with that Sita transformed into a fly and vanished deep into the forest
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10) 9
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)8

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 am

A.J grumbled darting through the tree's as she coughed up some blood shaking her head while she jumped onto a branch. Curseing she fell down from the weak branch. Landing on her wounded leg she hissed pushing herself up as she scaned the area biting her lower lip while she limped forward ignoreing the pain as the draco's voice continued to speak telling her to give up and let him win.
Back to top Go down
https://dgreyman.forumotion.com
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:50 am

Sita flew past AJand stopped " Sis are you ok?" she asked AJ's mind
Back to top Go down
Road Kamelot
God-like
God-like
Road Kamelot

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:02 am

Road began humming and she squinted her eyes and saw aj in the distance and evily smirked
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 am

A.J grinned nodding as she groaned loudly. Closeing her eyes she stood up slowly twicthing her healed leg,"Ya..Though i sense road..Gotta get my sense's in check"she grumbled
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Sita nodded and shifted into a wolf and made AJ Ride on her back"tell her in a pet" sita said to AJ's mind as they approached Road
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:17 am

A.J sighed deeply looking at road before rising her brow,"Road..Why do you insist on 'trying' to attack me?...Hence i didn't do anything to you but well..love your uncle..So ya.."she shrugged slipping off her sister as she yawned loudly closeing her eyes before she shifted into draco.

The forest near the Earl's masion PZO9207-WhiteDragonWooten
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Sita whimperd from beside her before shifting into Typhoon, a large Lion, and growling" Sis, i cant change..and i didnt make myself transform" she said into AJ's mind
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 am

A.J sighed deeply chuckling in her dragon form,"So..She's Finally risen. sita meet Nail,nail is a spirit lion. You gotta learn to agree with her at points,And don't let her control you. Trust me"she turned her head towards sita and snorted standing up while she spread her wings grinning.
Back to top Go down
Road Kamelot
God-like
God-like
Road Kamelot

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:34 am

Road smiled and laughed "I'm just looking for some fun"
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:14 am

A.J snorted lowering her head as she watched road quietly,"wellll,guess this turns bad huh?"
Back to top Go down
Road Kamelot
God-like
God-like
Road Kamelot

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:19 am

road smirked "I guess so"
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 am

A.J grinned shaking her skull as she yawned,"Pity..I honestly feel bad for us..Always Fighting for what hm? Please inform me of what we're fighting for."she asked watching road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forest near the Earl's masion   The forest near the Earl's masion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forest near the Earl's masion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next