D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the anime Show/Rpg D. Gray Man

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest near the town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

Forest near the town Empty
PostSubject: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Lavi landed in the woods and sat down against the tree near the running river and sighed,he didnt want to face no one at the moment,and dont know what to do,or what the people will think of him
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:37 am

Tyki smiled, watching as Sita sighed running through the forset and past lavi not realizing he was there as she ran towards the sweet shop to drop of some papers she shifted mid run and sped up and as she reached the shop.

After 29 mins Sita growled softly running past Lavi again heading to the Earls mansion, tyki shifted when she ran back past to the mansion
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:37 am

Lavi looked and sighed and went deeper into the woods and didnt care if no one would want him back
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:01 am

Tyki yawned and strolled throught the forest talking to tease, nodding slightly he grabbed her wing and looked at her before smiling and realesing her again turning he back back in the way he had came when Road popped up behind him laughing he grabbed her hand and walked back to the mansion
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:03 am

Lavi looked up and turned slightly and saw the two Noah and sighed and stood up and began to walk through,and was thinking,and knew the bookman maybe worried or may not care
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Tyki sighed and stepped up to lavi " i know u dont want to talk to me im the enemy but, Sita has asked me to have u go back kanda is worried sick about you and apparently wont eat, but komui wont let him come find you" he said turning and striding into a portal that transported him to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Lavi looked and watched Tyki heading off and then turned and looked at the sky and then sighed and stood up,and said"I am going to be in for a ear full!",he reached for his hammer and extended it and tooked off heading back to the Order.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Forest near the town Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Forest near the town Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): (Max 10) 9
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)8

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:50 am

A.J sat in a willow tree sighing to herself as she watched the sky turn dark,"It's for the best.."she whispered shaking her head quietly while she layed down on the bark closeing her eye's as the branchs swayed in the soothing breeze.
Back to top Go down
https://dgreyman.forumotion.com
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Forest near the town Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Forest near the town Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): 10
(Able to make people do their bidding): 6

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Sita yawned and scampered after Road as a tiger, as she changed back she stated to Road " i Miss my sister" she said wiping her eyes " and tyki is miserable he wont even eat he thinks she hates him."
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:40 am

A.J sighed jumping down from her tree as she shook her head walking over to a waterfall splashing her face as she stared down at it."Sita will understand...She has to grow up abit,i wont be around always.."she said watching the fish swim around.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:56 pm

AJ where are you?" tyki muttered sitting in a tree
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:00 pm

A.J yawned spinning in a circle before she crashed into someone. Yelping she fell back rubbing her head while she groaned, "Ouch...That hurt.."she spoke keeping her eyes closed as she shook her head, "Sor..Tyki?!"she gaped glanceing around quickly before inching away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:31 am

Tyki felt his eyes widen in surprise" you told me to meet you, and here i am" he said dropping from the tree to the ground and sitting at the base of it
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:05 am

A.J sighed softly rubbing her head,"Sorry. Everything been odd lately.."she sighed deeply shaking her head,"The reason i left is because well..I think Lavi is actually wanting me and sita to leave..And draco is becoming more and more meaner each day"she sighed tilting her head,"Tyki...You know i love you But don't strave your self over me..I'll be back trust me tyki i will be."she whispered standing up before bending down as she gently kissed him before standing back up smiling.
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:21 am

Lavi made his way back to the forest again,and was flying just above it and didnt know what to do anymore,he hated himself making Kanda upset due to that he was changing,and Lavi knew that Kanda is mad at him due to that he thinks sita is betraying them.

Lavi sighed and lowered himself down the ground and found a small spot in the forest near a small pond he sat on the broken brance and sighed
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:52 am

Tyki smiled slightly" ill wait for u as long as i have to" he said kissing her forehead " you know how to contact me if u need me" he said before vanishing
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10): 7
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10): 5

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:55 am

Kanda grunted slihtly as he shoo'ed a fly away from himself and contined walking, past Lavi and into town
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 am

Lavi looked down and looked into the small pond and said out loud "I am sorry Yu!"he sat on the grass after sliding off the branch and brought his knees up to his chest
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:09 pm

A.J sighed smacking her head as she stood up,"Aw Who am i kidding!!"she yelled out before she closed her eyes changing into a wolf before she started to run toward's where tyki lived darting past lavi as she smiled,"He's a worse cause but i can't leave my friends behind..not anymore"she snarled jumping through the forest and darting toward's the mansion.
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Lavi looked down and knew the others going past him igoring him,he sighed and looked up at the sky and noticed the storm clouds,and said"it seems no one cares!"
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:14 pm

A.J growled loudly stopping before she turned darting back before she tackled him pinning him down,"LAVI!,listen to me before i leave..Man up and go after the bloody person you love!"she growled narrowing her eyes before turning as she started to walk back,"Don't do what i did!!! LAVI!"she said dissappearing.
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Lavi looked and blinked and sighed and watched AJ leave and didnt know what to do,due Kanda wont listin to him
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Sita ran past Lavi in wolf form and stopped quickly changing back and touching Lavi's shoulder" Lavi, i was asked to give this to you" she said handing him Kanda's envelope"

(the letter reads: Lavi, I love you but i dont wanna hurt you anymore, I went to the train station, find me if i'm wrong Love you always Kanda)

Sita shifted back and took off running towards the headquearters" Gota to Komui needs to talk to me" she said into Lavi's mind
Back to top Go down
LaviKun
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
LaviKun

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:06 am

Lavi looked down and tighten his fists and gotten up and flew towards the train station and gotten there just in in time
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Sita huffed as she stopped in front of the Earls mansion and shifted herself inside to Roads room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest near the town   Forest near the town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest near the town
Page 1 of 1