D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the anime Show/Rpg D. Gray Man

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up and getting annoyed Already

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Waking up and getting annoyed Already Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Waking up and getting annoyed Already Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): (Max 10) 9
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)8

Waking up and getting annoyed Already Empty
PostSubject: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:01 pm

A.J rolled over in her sleep,pale hand's gripping the pillow case as river of black steamed over the other pillow. Naked shoulder's showing from top of thin blanket. Side rising and falling with faint breathing. Eyelid's cracking open as pool's of black scanned over the room in a sleepy state. Muscle's moving slightly as girl pushed herself up sitting she coughed slightly as she stared up at the ceiling. Hand rubbing her shoulder before sliding out of bed. Hair falling behind her back as she slipped on her outift consiting of a dull grey shirt and black pants. Opening the door she pulled it close looking over the railing before she huffed glareing at a drooling person near her."Gah what do you people stare at!"she yelled jumping over the railing before falling down as she gripped a rope she planted the night before pulling her self up and moving toward's the kitchen. An Aura of angry circled around the short female before sitting down while black eye's stared sleepisly down at the moutain of food on her plate.
Back to top Go down
https://dgreyman.forumotion.com
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Waking up and getting annoyed Already Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Waking up and getting annoyed Already Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): 10
(Able to make people do their bidding): 6

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:44 am

Sita rolled over in her bed with her hair over her face, opening her eyes slightly she got out of bed and tugged a bathrobe on over her nightgown, and wandered into the kitchen to eat.Spotting AJ she waved and sat down next to her" morning sis" she said tugging her robe closed tighter.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:47 am

A.J looked over at her sister sleepy and gave a tired smile as she yawned loudly. Shaking her hair out of her face she swallowed her food quickly and rubbed her eye's,"Hmmm morning sis"she grinned tilting her head before she poked sita's side."I know your little secret"she whispered grining slyly as she watched her sister calmly.
Back to top Go down
LenaLee
Beginner
Beginner
LenaLee

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:16 am

Lena lee got out of bed and dressed quickly, heading to ther kitchen she sat down, raiseing a brow at AJ" secret?" she asked helping herself to some food.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:45 am

A.J grinned rising her brow as she watched the annoying lenalee "Nothing.."she said kicking sita lightly as she glanced at her sister biting her lower lip slightly. "Just a little joke we got"she said quietly before she shifted her dress some looking around anyone elsa yawning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:49 am

Sita looked at her" i have no secrets" she said glaring at her sister giving her the i know ur secret look, sighing she waved goodbye to LenaLee and went upstairs to change for work.

Exit Sita
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:56 am

A.J whined quietly standing up as she smiled at lenalee before darting after her sister,"sita!!"she whined loudly catching up with her sister."Don't ever leave me with That..Bitch.."she whispered lowly as she looked at her sister before going to change for work.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 pm

your such a brat sita said playfully, as they left for work
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:11 pm

"look who talks"A.J said playfully as she left with her sister.
Back to top Go down
LenaLee
Beginner
Beginner
LenaLee

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:11 pm

LenaLee finished her breakfast and stood taking her dishes to the sink she stepped out of the room and walked down the hall to her room, stepping into her bathroom she fixed her hair and got ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10): 7
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10): 5

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:28 pm

kanda gets out of his bed and grabs clothes and gets in his shower
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Sita streached and padded down the hall with her book she entered the kitchen and sat down opening her book back up sipping a wine cooler.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm

A.J walked down the hall blushing as she moved into her room laying down before falling asleep smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Sita yawned stepping into their room and quietly crawled into bed
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:51 pm

A.J shifted in her sleep smiling more.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Sita snickered softly in her sleep and mumbled" stop it Kanda"
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:32 pm

A.J woke up blushing as she shook her head. "That was almost to real.."she whispered blushing more.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Sita sat bolt upright and blushed a deep red color, quickly looking around she sighed and laid back down sighing, and closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:34 am

kanda put on his uniform and his sword and went to go put on his shoes before he left his room
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:22 am

Sita got up and got dressed in her work outfit, and hurried over to AJ's bed" sis we are late" she said running from the room and into the cafeteria

Exit Sita
Back to top Go down
Lavi
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Lavi

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10)6
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)6

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:06 am

Lavi yawned heavily and rolled out of bed, rubbing the sleep tiredly from his good eye and pulling the patch over the other, not bothering to brush his hair. He pulled clothes on sleepily and wandered from the room.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am

A.J let out a loud 'fuck!' as she bolted up darting around before slipping on her outfit as she darted out of the room curseing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kanda
Noob Killer
Noob Killer
Kanda

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:08 am

kanda put on his shoes and left to eat and get a mission
Back to top Go down
Lavi
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Lavi

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10)6
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)6

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Lavi watched the others around him, blinking tiredly at their antics.
"What's the big rush?" He asked aloud to anyone who was listening.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
A.J

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:35 am

A.J froze looking over at lavi and grinned."Work. Late.."she said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up and getting annoyed Already
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.gray man :: The Black Order Headquaters-
Jump to: