D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Please Login or Do Join Thank you Razz Smile
D.gray man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the anime Show/Rpg D. Gray Man

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up and getting annoyed Already

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lavi
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Lavi

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Waking up and getting annoyed Already - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Waking up and getting annoyed Already - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): (Max 10)6
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)6

Waking up and getting annoyed Already - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 am

Lavi chuckled at the girl a bit.
"Calm down geez...it can't be that bad."
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
Waking up and getting annoyed Already - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Waking up and getting annoyed Already - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
(Smart): 10
(Able to make people do their bidding): 6

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:14 am

Sita looked at him as she bolted towards the Cafeteria" it is that Bad" she said tripping and slidding across the room quickly cathcing herself and rushing down the stairs stopping half way she ran back upstairs and into ther room running back out as she tied her hair back with a Crimson ribbon she rushed down the stairs again and into the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Lavi
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Lavi

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): (Max 10)6
(Able to make people do their bidding): (Max10)6

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 am

Lavi shrugged and walked calmly out of the hallway and down to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Admin/Crazy/Ruler
Sita

Charater Stats
(LifeLine):
(Smart): 10
(Able to make people do their bidding): 6

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 am

"Dammit" sita remarked loudly running past lavi back to her room and slamming the door coming back out a few mins later in a diff outfit. as she ran back down the stairs and smiled at lavi as she ran past and out the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and getting annoyed Already   Waking up and getting annoyed Already - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up and getting annoyed Already
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.gray man :: The Black Order Headquaters-
Jump to: